Sunday 14 August 2011

a new first chance


trying out new styles!
my butterfly

Wow, well here I am.
Firstly an introduction
i am a married 37 year old with a lovely 6 3/4 old daughter, who is currently desperate to go bike riding. she has just about picked it up, but is struggling uphill. I have told her, if you can cycle up the hill to the park, we can go to the park. Now she is ready with helmet on and I am still drinking my coffee! Can you tell it is school holidays?
I work fulltime, I enjoy baking and reading and would like to exercise more, well truthfully any exercise would be good.
Secondly my plans for this blog
I wanted a place where I could jot down thoughts about my life, and the things that my family do; both normal everyday things, and special events, as well as share my creative side which has been hidden for too long - as being a wife, mother and full time worker often leave little time for personal creativity!
Well thats me, I look forward to meeting you!
Liza

No comments:

Post a Comment